Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Final Exam

oni remain a few days, my final exam is coming.... final exam start at 20th apr n finish at 30th apr... d worst thing is gt 2 hard subject are at same day.. OMG.. die ad dis time.. :( now i oni study half oni... so scare la.. n no tips for 2 sub... hehe... but after final exam i can go bec home ad... i m waiting for it to coming.. i miss my home very very very very much... i wan bec home then can eat my mum cooking... miss it very much... but after exam i din bec home straight coz i go my fren home 1st.. i go ipoh play play 1st... then jz bec home.. hehe... after dat i mz start find d job to work ad... i wan earn some money so next sem i can hv more money to use... hehe... i can do more thing v more mooney.. hehe.. n i plan ti buy new handphone.. hopefully i can get it.. hehe.. coz my ph siao ad.. sumtime i cant find my fren ph no inside my ph.. i ad save in my ph but i cant find it... really siao ad la.. so i wa ngo work n earn money to buy new handphone.. haha.. i mz use my own money to buy coz i dun wan waste my mum n dad money... i wan depend on my own.... :p hopefully i can get it.. hehe.. wish myself gd luck in my final exam n can remember all d thing i hv been study... gambateh... ^^

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

so gd gal wo... nt like me (rice worm)... haha.... hope u cn find a job lal... n get well soon from ur unknown ill...