Saturday, December 12, 2009

start my new life ---> practical life

tml i ll move to penang for my internship...
i ll stay thr for 1 sem...
so nervous leh..
dunno how my new life at penang..
although penang is not a new place for me but still not very familiar v it...
always go thr but i cant recognize d road at all...
oni a few place i know bout it..
hopefully i can go thr n recognize it asap...
hehe..
dunno how my new house look like...
nvr see d house n tml straight go stay thr..
hopefully it dun make me shock about it...
so scare it is a condition which i can stay at all...
hopefully its not...
dunno how my internship ll going on...
dunno wat i ll do during internshio n duno wat can learn bout it...
wish dat all d thing i learn thr can help me do my PSM...^^
gd luck for my internship..
n oso all d best for my coursemate who doing their internship different place v me....
gd luck to you guys n meet u all again next sem at july 2010.... ^^

0 comments: