Monday, February 1, 2010

before and during CNY

CNY is coming lo~~~
many plan before CNY and during CNY...
before CNY is plan go many place to but new clothes, shoes and some accessories...
go a lot of place to search ad but still cant find my taste of clothes..
so until now i oni buy a long pants and a short skirt...
others is nothing...
i wan buy shoes but dunno wat kind of shoes i wan to buy...
huh~~~
sob~~~sob~~~
but i think i sure can buy at least 1 before CNY...
now is my hiar pro..
i cut my hair ad but not change much, so i plan to dye my hair or cut again my hair...
so it ll look gt changes for my hair...
but until now i still dunno wat should i do for my hair....
next is about my top..
i wan to buy but i my mum say she gt buy a lot for me fr overseas so call me dun buy too much..
n now i nid to wait until weekends and go bec n see actually wat she buy for me then i jz can continue buy my CNY new top...
tonite i wan go shopping but i cant buy too much since my mum say she buy a lot for me ad..
so i mz see 1st wat she buy then i jz can continue buying...
haha....
dat is my preparation for before CNY....
now is my during CNY planning...
my form 6 fren plan to hv a gathering at 17th feb... before gathering we will go sir house 1st then jz find a place n gathering(the place not yet decide since gt a lot of suggestion)...
hehe....
then my other geng of form 6 fren calls me gathering at 16th feb....
so i mayb oso ll go out dat day...
go take ang pao everywhr....
hehe~~~
then my secondary sch fren not yet say whether gt gathering or not for dis CNY...
but normally our gathering is at 1st day of CNY...
dis year is a special CNY coz d 1st day of CNY is 14th feb, dats is valentine day..
so i dunno whether my secondary sch fren ll held a gathering or not coz majority of the are in dating now..
mayb they hv their own plan on dat day...
hehe~~~
so until now i oso dunno about their plan n i wan to plan but nobody concern bout it oso..
so i oso hard to plan alone....
so jz wait n see lo...
if not mayb ll go relatives house lo..
or stay at home watch TV(watch my favourite channel KBS world)....
hehe~~~
since dis year CNy i gt 1 weeks holiday so i wan go a lot of place or hv some interesting planning so i wont waste my 1 weeks holiday..
haha~~~
hopefully i can buy a lot of stuff dat i wan n i can hv a wonderful CNY~~~
woohoo~~~~~
pilipala~~~~ pilipala~~~~
新年来咯~~~~ :P

0 comments: