Saturday, October 9, 2010

10.10.10

a lot ppl around me say today is a special day coz gt 3x 10...
a lot of ppl post in fb say today is special n bla bla bla...
but i dun think so.....
y today mz be special???? jz coz of d date???
even nothing special happen today oso is a special day??? @_@
wat i think is if u wan d day be special, then everyday in our life oso can be special..
not oni for today...
wan make our life become special, is not depends on d date of d day...
it is depends on ourselves... we r handle our life ourselves...
we can make our life special everyday..
no nid wait until specific day then jz feel special in our life....
so, for me i din feel today is a special at all..
coz i gt a tonne of work to do...
assignemnt, test, quiz, project, final year project proposal, presentation n bla bla bla...
gt dat much of thing to do, my life is not special...
i oni feel my life is stressful...
so today is not a special day for me....
is a stressful day for me..
mayb gt ppl ll say stressful so can be a special day..
but for me i dun think so... i m not dat crazy to say dat my special day = my stressful day....

0 comments: