Saturday, May 25, 2013

Only Me Know


no one i can tell... no ppl i can talk... wat to do...
wat i means is not wat u all think...
but u all think so...
all money i spend thn d 1 earn money 1 is not me..
and i get scold summore...
throw me key, scold me...
when i said it our, who will say i m not wrong... NO ONE....
sometime really feel sad till the max... wanna find  a place n stay thr alone...
mayb like dis then i can hide myself thr n wont be so so so so.....
i really so so so sad...
n dunno how to say... dunno how to tell.. dunno how to expresss....
haizzzz....
nvm la... jz let it be...
i mz think +ve so my life oni can be more grateful...
no matter wat d situation, jz think +ve... the oni thing i can do now n future....
jz say fighting to myself n i can do it...
the oni 1 dat can love me so much is myself... <3 p="">

0 comments: