Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bad :-(

although d CNY is coming... n i can bec home soon but dunno y i m very down..... since dat next wed i can bec home 4 CNY n i hv almost 2 week holiday to stay at home to celebrate CNY i should b happy but now i feel quite down.... feel dat everything cant go smoothly.... n all bad thing happen to me.... i feel so sad... jz now go CS shopping.... but dunno y my rm10 is missing itself... i cant find it.... very bad.... although rm10 is not much but i can eat 4 meal in UTM... :-( n jz now caunselling lecturer gv us assignment to do... 2 ppl in 1 gp.... all of my coursemate gtpartners but i dun hv... i hv to b partner v a malay gal fr FS n she stay at KRP.... her name is Emmy.... a nice name... :-p her fac far fr my fac n her hostel more far than my hostel... it is difficult for both of us to discuss d assignment... but wat can i do... d lecturer dun allow us to b 3 ppl in 1 gp...:-( i thing after we get d assignment title we nid to b find a suitable place to discuss... i think d most suitable place is library.... y others ppl can hv their partner everytime do assignment or anything but everytime i nid to find a new ppl to b partner v me... dis is x d first time i partner v d ppl dat i dunno her b4... haizzz... y i so unlucky????? hopefully me v d malay gal can do d assignment very well n i can get A in counselling...... 1 more thinf s software engineeriing lecturer call us to find a free software fr internet then sell to certain company but until now i still cant find d software to download.... i find many time ad but i still cant find it out... all d software dat i can find out is x use de... it cant full fill d requirements fr lecture... hope i can find out d software coz d lecturer wan it dis coming fri..... n i nid to do d proposal for presenattion.... if idin find it ASAP i scare i cant finish my proposal on time... then i ll DIE... not oni me but my whole gp ll DIE......:-( hopefully after CNY my luck can b better than now... n everything can go smoothly..... all d gd thing ll happen to me... n i hv a lot of gd luck..... :-)

0 comments: