Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My 22nd bday.....






today is my 22nd bday.... feel like old ad... haha... my coursemate help me celebrate bday.... thx them very much... but d pity thing is my cake 'senget' ad coz brian 'pok kai' when take my cake... haha... anyway, d cake is still very delicious... thx for their present.... they gv me a doll, an ear ring n a butterfly necklace... thx 2 them.... thx 2 jia xi coz she rmb my bday n thx for her sweet n card.... thx 2 shin yee's bday song.... a very cute korea bday song.... d important is i wan to thx to MAXIS coz they gv me free of charge when i call.... i can call unlimited without charge during my bday.... jz now i jz call my fren n talk bout 1 hours... hahaha... i oso thx 4 all my lovely fren who rmb my bday... thx 4 their wishes..... muaksssss... :-) i really hv a wonderful bday... thx 4 my fren.... hopefully 22 ll b my lucky no 4 me in dis year n forever.... haha... but d unlucky thing is my mickey mouse key chain was lose when i celebrate bday at KTDI.... when i bec room i found dat my key chain was lose... i find it everyway but i cant find it... pity my mickey mouse chain... :-( jz now i got go bec KTDI n find it but still cant find it.... haizzzz.... so sad..... whr is my mickey mouse key chain????? woo.... woo.... anyway i really very happy coz i hv an wonderful 22nd bday..... i hope all my bday wishes ll b come true n all my family n fren can stay happy, healty n pretty/handsome in dis year..... :-)

0 comments: