Friday, March 20, 2009

Holiday!!!!!!!!!!

jz bec to UTM dis mon.... finally finish my 1 week holiday dat i gv myself... n i skip for d whole week class.. dis is d forst time i do like dis... hehe.... dis holiday quite nice coz i use my time to ienjoy very much... except that nid to see dr for my backbone n do some exercise dat teach by physiotherapist. oni teach me some exercise n i nid to pay rm60. luckily i no nid pay to d surgeon dr coz he r my sis fren so FOC-->free of charge... hehe... i go penang for 2 days n i stay at Gurney hotel. n i take my dinner at Tao restaurant. it is a japanese buffet... very nice n delicious... wan go thr again to eat d delicious sushi.... we take buffet breakfast at Gurney hotel... then me n my sis go swimming at d gurney hotel swimming pool...is very nice coz nobody thr n d whole swimming pool oni me n my sis... after dat we go shopping to buy d lamp to put at d bar caunter at my new house... is a very difficult to buy a suitable lamp for my new house. but finally we hv buy a crystal lamp.... it is a very enjoyable holiday.... except fr that, in d 1 week my own holiday my mum hv cook a lot of delicious food for me.. it all is my favourite food... aiyoyo... i cant bec home too long time coz i ll bcome fatter nfatter n fatter.... haha.. now i m in keep fit period... cannot eat too much... hehe.... but its really a very enjoy holiday....

0 comments: