Friday, March 20, 2009

thx da jie...


my eldest sister jz bec fr oversea... n she buy a lot of thing for me... she buy 6 pieces Esprit of shirt n blouse for me n 1 Esprit long pan... n she oso buy a Swarovski earring for me... it a very beautiful earring.. i love it very much... it is buy fr italy.. coz she buy dis earing for me ad so i dun hv d swatch watch.. next time i ll call her buy watch for me... hehe... n she buy a handphone hanger which cost around Rm20 for me fr bahrain. it is a apple shape handphone hanger... coz my family call me apple so she buy an apple handphone hanger for me... haha.... but my eldest sister nid to bec to work at next week... nid to wait almost half year jz can meet v her ad... dunno next time wat she ll buy for me... hehe... hopefully is my dreamswatch watch... haha...

0 comments: