Monday, November 29, 2010

sem 7 twenty ten

finally come to end of dis sem... n year twenty ten oso almost finish... tml is 30th nov ad.... d last month of 2010 is coming soon... d time flies so fast... feel like many thing not yet done then d time gonna to finish n start new year again... huhu....
i nid to enter d lab n start doing my PSM2 lo.. sien.. i nid to propose 3 ideal for how modified my program but until now i not yet do it.... i dun hv idea about it oso.. i cant think bout it.. id unno how to do n wat to do.... haizzz... help me plz.. who can save me fr dis pro... i so scare n nervous now... after go to d lab n start my PSM2 then i hv no time for relax n sleep lo... nid to do everything lo.. but d advantage is i mayb can finish it before next sem so next sem i can be more free.. but i dun think i can.. coz i think i sure gt something thing to do dat time...
by the way, i m very happy coz 28th dec is coming.. d time i fly to my dream country finally come to d true... i ll go travel trh for 1 week.. hopefully i can hv a nice n safe trip... n i can achieve one dream which in my dream list.. dat is i wan to countdown new year at korea... dis trip make my dream come true... i hope i can hv an unforgettable n wonderful new year countdown nite... n since i new year at korea, so i can reach year 2011 one hour earlier than my family n frens in malaysia... haha... XD
i m now thinking bout wat i had done n get in dis sem... but i really dunno wat... mayb d biggest change on me is i cut my hair ad... hehe... anyway, dis year is a not bad year for me... =)

0 comments: