Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last day in UTM

today is my last day at UTM...
i really cant imagine my 4 years life in UTM finally come to the end...
time pass so fast, i feel like i jz enter UTM, but now is time for me to leave here and go into a new life for another new environment...
dis few days before i leave UTM i feel like i do a lot of thing...
i wan to keep every memory here...
i tot i wont feel sad when wan leave here...
but i m wrong... i feel a bit sad now....
feel like how gd if i still gt some semester to go n continue my study life.... T___T
i feel sad to leave everything here that had accompany me for 4 years...
my frens, lecturer, room, fac and many many...
i really wan to capture every angle of UTM...
i wan to keep it as my memory forever....
i wont forget everything here....
when is time to leave, then the feel of love ll appear suddenly....
i love everything here...
my frens treat me very nice coz i m going leave to here today...
we cant meet anymore until sept during convocation....
after convocation i really dunno when i can meet them again.....
really appreciate everything my frens here gv me....
love everything here..... <3

0 comments: