Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy CNY 2012



dis year is dragon year.... and i jz had a very awesome cny v my lovely family....
b4 cny, i make some cookies for cny...
although not very nice but at least gt pp; said it is nice...
during cny i really eat a lot... eat till nvr feel hungry... haha~~~~
everyday stay v my family and friends...
gamble v family and friends....
gathering v friends almost everyday... hehe...
during cny, 1st time watch movie v my daddy and mummy....
and also go watch movie v my lovely friends n get to know new friend oso...
hehe...
during cny, d most nice thing is gamble v family n friends...
lose or win oso nvm... as long as everybody happy.... haha....
my mum really cook a lot of nice food....
i really cannot stop eating... haha~~~

wish my family will stay happy, healthy forever...
i love you my family... <3

0 comments: