Friday, September 3, 2010

Raya Holiday ^^

now is 2:21 am... i ll be bec my home sweet home later at 9:30pm...
n act so far my fren almost all go bec ad..
n tml my best fren oso ll bec... so tml noon till nite i ll be stay alone at utm... dis is the 1st time i m d 1 who bec d last 1... normally i wont be bec late 1.. hehe....
tml dinner i ll be eat alone... dunno wan go dabao at arcade or eat maggi in room... i m wonder bout it.. hehe... mayb go dabao at arcade... but if i m lazy so jz eat in room... :p
i m so happy dat i can bec my home sweet home since i ad around 2 months din bec ad... n dis coming dec holiday i oso dunno can bec or not since i nid to do my pSM n go Korea... hehe...^^
dis sem really a bz sem for me... n d presentation for my psm1 oso cooming soon.. i now act gt a bit nervous ad.... n i hope i can doing it well... hope i ll at least do something during my holiday.... but i really scare i m really enjoy my holiday n din do anything leh.. hopefully i ll a bit hardworking la...
i dun wan later after holiday rush for everything... dat time i ll be like crazy ppl..
coz after holiday, we nid to do d raising fund activity for our korea trip... hopefully at least we can get something for our trip... so i can save as much as possible for my trip... i really hope so... ^^
anyway, now i m waiting for d time come, then i can bec my home sweet home.. i really wan bec home to enjoy a bit... i oni can enjoy a bit coz i nid to do some thing for my psm... hehe...^^
really hopefully i can do some on my psm..
i ll enjoy hard, working hard during my 2 weeks holiday...
hopefully i hv a wonderful holiday.... :P
i love my home very very much...
cant wait to going bec n sleep on my smelly bed.. hehe... ^^
HAPPY HOLIDAY~~~~ WOOHOO~~~~~~~~

0 comments: