Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1 weeks holidays....

tml i ll going bec to my home sweet home at 5am... huh... so early... but i like it.. hehe.... i ll bec by wei pin's car... ^^ start fr tml i ll hv 1 weeks holiday for malay hari raya.... since i m not raya so i ll enjoying my 1 weeks holidays at my home sweet home.... i wan to get enough rest coz i seldom hv enough sleeping coz hv a lot of assignment, quiz n test to do here... so i go bec wan to hv a very very very enough sleeping... i oso wan to eat a lot of my mum delicious cooking.... coz i ad 1 month din hv nice to food to eat coz puasa very few shop open... n afternoon no shop open... make me seldom hv my lunch... sometime oni eat milo n biscuits as my lunch.... huh.... but i oso din lose my weight... y har??? hehe... so i wan going bec n eat all d delicious food.... n d 1 more purpose to going bec is to watch my favourite chanel-->KBS WORLD.... ad few month din watch ad.. so miss it... i wan go bec watch '2 days 1 nite'... a very interesting tv program... n oso wan bec see gt any new korean drama to watch or not... i wanto watch u-know new drama... dunno KBS WORLD ll do it or not... hopefully gt... hehe... but, i oso nid to settle 3 assignment n few quizzes in dis holiday... really a bz holiday.... wan to enjoy it but oso nid to work hard for all the homework given by lecturer.... dunno i can do such lot thing in 1 weeks holiday or not... :) after holiday, the final is coming... so i thinki mz spend some time to study for my final ad.. especially for the modeling and simulation.. coz Dr ab ad go overseas... no lecturer can help me anymore... i mz depend on myself... do n solve all the question by myself... since i nvr pay attention during modeling and simulation class so i mz work more harder for d modeling and simulation subject.. hopefully i can get A for it.... hehe... another subject i nid to work hard i think is networking... it is very hard to understand.. n nid to memories a lot of stuff... hopefully i can do all the thing as much as i can... hopefully my holiday wont be waste by me without doing nothing... hehe.... wish myself hv a happy holiday n meaningful holiday... still gt 7 hours fr now to going bec to my home sweet home... waiting for me my home swwet home n my lovely mummy n papa.... muakss muaksss.... i cant wait ad la.... ^^v

0 comments: