Tuesday, September 1, 2009

an unforgettable holiday

i jz finish my 4 days holiday at home... coz of the national day holiday is at mon so i hv continuous holiday.. hehe... i bec home during dat few days holiday... coz my sis is bec fr overseas.. so i go bec to meet v her.. long time din see her ad... i bec home at thurs nite n reach home at fri morning.. after that i hv my delicious breakfast v my lovely family... after dat we go fetch my broo at butterworth. i shopping v my thr... after dat we go sunway carnival mall at seberang jaya to hv our dinner... we eat at sakae sushi.... a very delicious sushi.... after dat we gonna to bec home.. when we wan go take car, an unexpected incident happen to us... my sister beg was snatch by snatcher... me n my sister wallet was in the beg... inside the beg still gt camera n my sis's hp... luckily gt 3 malay guys see this n help us get bec our beg.. n gt catch 1 of the snatchers... is very scary incident... everytime oni read the newspaper bout dis but now is really happen to me, is really scary.... until now i still feel very scary.... i ad gt phobia on this... when gt motorcyclist cross behind me i ll feel scare... ^^ we nid to go to police station to do report... the police thr all very nice n helpful... really thx to the police thr n the 3 malay guys who help us catch the snatcher so we can take bec all the thing... is really lucky we can get bec all our thing.... if not i oso dunno wat to do....

0 comments: