Wednesday, September 16, 2009

colors ^^v

recently watch d 'colors' mv... feel d mv very nice... d colour of the mv oso very nice n give a peace feeling... a very comfortable mv... the melody of the song oso very nice... although i dunno d meaning of the song's lyrics.... fr the mv, i get to know dat although d whole world are colorless, but if we have the heart, we can make d whole world become colorful... we can put any color in our life as long as we like it... our life is in our hand... we have to handle it ourselves... oni we can make a decision for our life, whether wan to make it become colorless or colorful.... i would rather to make my life colorful than make my life colorless... although mayb colorful life full of difficulties but i like it... coz once i solve all d difficulties, i can get d experience through the difficulties... dis is wat i wan to get in my life... i believe that in dis world nobody life can be smoothly until the moment he/she die... so when i hv difficulties i ll tell myself that i can handle it and dis is d challenge in my life... i mz step over it then my life jz ll become better n better....^^v

0 comments: