Thursday, January 21, 2010

23rd Birthday






yesterday is my 23rd bday...
my fren all post d wishes on my facebook n sms me...
really so happy~~~
n d most special is my lecturer oso send me a msg at facebook to wish..
really so surprise when i receive it...
thx, dr...
my sister also send a bday song video for me~~~
is a cute monkey sing d bday song...
really touch~~~~
1 week before my bday, my best fren shi min ad post some gift to my house...
and yesterday my others coursemate(WH,HS n brian) gv a special pendrive..
i really love the pendrive...
and it is my zodiac-->tiger...
woohoo~~~
my best ji mui-->cuang cuang gv me an happy bday eve~~~
d day before my bday, she bring me go queensbay n treat me eat n watch movie...
hehe~~~
d food is nice and d movie is funny~~~
my best best fren sim,wei kwan and kah yoong say wan gv me present wor...
i m waiting for their present... (no present i oso happy ad...^^)
n my half ji mui half bro say wan treat me secret recipe...
i oso witing for it....
haha~~~
dis CNY tehy all ll bec hometown...
cant wait to meet v them ad....
it is really a warm day for me....
thx all my fren~~~
love u all very much~~~

0 comments: