Monday, January 25, 2010

CNY is coming

Chinese new year is coming~~~
start from now oni remain around 3 weeks....
but until now i oni buy a few new clothes...
dunno wat clothes to buy...
shoes oso not yet think what kind of shoes i wan wear during CNY...
haizzz....
y so many thing to think???
dunno wat my mum ad buy for me at overseas...
so now i oso cant buy too much clothes coz i scare later my mum buy for me ad then i buy again...
now i oni know my mum ad buy a Espirit pans n shirt fro me...
others i dunno..
hopefully my mum ll buy a lot of clothes for me so i no nid to buy here..
hehe~~~
i wan buy new watch buy until now din see any watch that make me feel like wan to buy...
so many thing i wan to buy but i din see any thing that i eel like wan to buy....
cham la~~~
dunno how my CNY...
until now still oni few thing i buy...
a lot of thing i not yet buy...
dis CNY i gt 1 weeks holiday...
so i mz buy a lot of new clothes to wear in dis 1 weeks..
i wan wear new clothes everyday...
wakakak~~~~
next week mz go shopping again n c gt any thing to buy or not.... ^^

0 comments: