Saturday, July 24, 2010

jogging time

recently dunno y i like to jogging every evening v fren..
last time i seldom jogging even can say dat not more than 5 times i jogging in 1 sem..
but dis sem i like to jogging...
sometime still call my fren to go jog v me...
last time i nvr call ppl go jog v me..
if i go jogging oso coz my fren call me so i jz join if i gt mood to jog...
recently my 'jog' mood really very very high...
everyday feel like wan go jogging...
i oni din go if i gt a lot of work to do...
i feel refresh after jogging...
jogging half n walk half...
but i can reach d destination oso la...
hehe...XD
although i cant jogging all d way but i still ll jog a bit to make myself sweat...
mayb coz there r a lot of ppl jogging so oso make me wan jogging every evening...
i wish i can jog in d rain one day... haha...xD
hopefully i can hv dis jogging mood until d end of d sem...
hehe...^^

fighting fighting fighting~~~

4 comments:

Starry Night said...

not bad la...
at least everytime u wana jog gt ppl to jog wif u...
or... gt ppl ajak u to jog...
me... langsung no1 around me wants to jog de...
so... i feel lazy to jog oso...
T^T

~FonG TeE~ said...

yaya...
really quite nice....
but now a bit bz v d fyp so sometime no time to go jog~~~
i really headache v d fyp la...
so scare~~~

Starry Night said...

jiayou... sure u can do it de...
船到桥头自然直!!!

~FonG TeE~ said...

i oso hope so...
try my best to understand d journal....
^^
thx ya~~~