Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 3rd day at KOREA--Part1 [30th dec 2010]

Lotte World is my 3rd destination during i at korea...
it is a dreamland for me... ^^
it look like a castle... such a beautiful place... i really like it....
once i reach thr i go play some outdoor extreme games...
it is really scary but i love it...
d gyro drop is really make my heart stop once it drop...
but really nice... coz whn i m up thr i can c for d whole lotte world up thr....
d view really nice thr.... but after 10 sec i really like jump fr high building..
haha... but i love it very very much...
after dat is gyro swing turned... =D
dis 1 really make me a bit suffer, cot it not oni swing but is spin..
swing n spin together n d height is really high...
i really dunno how to described it when i m on it..
once i open my eyes up thr i saw d lake near lotte world, 2nd time i oni saw sky...
sometime i oso dunno act whr m i... haha...
it really make me dizzy after dat...
luckily after dat is lunch time, so i can take a rest then play again... haha...
after dat i m continue my extreme destiny v d extreme games...
all d games is really nice.. i love it so much....
but d time i m thr is quite short... if longer time for me then i mayb can enjoy more thr...
coz still lot of thing i not yet try thr...
especially the mary go around.... :(
but since i m in group so i nid to follow...
anyway, lotte world really nice for me.... ^^

0 comments: