Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My 4th day at KOREA---Part 2 [31st dec 2010]










after visited Yonsei university, we go for our shopping time...
it is d best time for me... i m waiting for dis time so so long time ago.... ^^
we go namdaemn n myeongdong.... thr r a lot of thing to buy..
i really excited.. haha..
1st we go for nambaemun 1st... d weather is really cold dat day...
but i dun mind coz i wan to shopping la... XD
thr gt a lot of souvenir shop, d souvenir is a lot until i dunno wat to buy...
besides souvenir, thr oso gt sell a lot of clothes but i din buy it coz all d clotehs is winter clothes..
no used for me to buy coz it cant wear at malaysia.. hehe...
i buy a souvenir for my dad n some for my fren n family..
i oso buy some ginseng sweet n chocolate for my family..
especially d ginseng sweet for my mum coz my mum love d ginseng sweet..
d ginseng sweet i buy is red ginseng sweet... it is better ginseng compare to normal ginseng...
i oso buy a honey lemon juice.. coz after i try it is really nice...
n d shop ahjumma is really nice, she know how to talk in chinese n serve us very nice.. gv us a lot of tester to test all d product in d shop...
after we buy all d thing, she gv us a packet of sweet which cost 3000 won as a new year gift coz she say dat day is d last day of 2010... [happy new year]
after shop around namdaemum n buy all d thing, then we go meet for others malay frens for lunch..
we eat kebab as our lunch at subway station... really funny...
anyway, coz we dun wan waste our time so we just fast fast finish our lunch n continue our shopping... ^^
after dat, we go myeongdong..
thr really a shopping heaven for me... haha..
thr sell a lot of cosmetic.. i really dunno how to choose...
thr gt a lot of same brand of cosmetic shop....
n d specialty is everytime u enter d shop, u ll get a free gift..
some are cosmetic cotton, some are bb cream, soem r lotion n etc...
even some i oso dunno wat it is...
coz all is korean word i really dunno wat it is... haha...
among d free gift, i like d most is d mask fr nature republic...
on d packets of d mask is JYJ... i wont used dat mask forever n ll keep it forever...
haha....
i buy a lot of cosmetic thr... n d price is extrememly cheap compare v malaysia..
i buy some mask n cosmetic for myself n my family..
i spend quite much at the face shop...
i buy all d cosmetic for my mum n my sister...
although i feel like quite much i spend trh but when i coming be cto malaysia n c d price in malaysia, i feel like i buy too less ad...
coz d price in malaysia is really expansive...
if i buy all d thing dat i buy at myeongdong at the face shop in malaysia, i think it ll cost me rm100++..
but i oni spend around 20000 won thr..
it is extremely cheap....
i so regret that i din buy a lot...
myeongdong gt a big uniqlo... i love d shop very very much..
i buy a cute n nice winter long sleeve for my yoyo..
n sure i ll go to SPAO.... but i din buy anything...
again because all is winter clothes... ^^
i think if E.L.F n SONE go thr sure ll stay for long time inside...
coz inside everywhr can c super junior n SNSD pic... haha~~~ XD
mayb coz d day i go thr is new year eve so thr r a lot of ppl...
it is very nice to shop thr...
even i m tired for walk whole day n carry all d thing i buy but i still continue my shopping..
i dun wan to waste my time to rest...
it is really a nice shopping for me n i really spend a lot thr..
hehe~~~

0 comments: