Wednesday, April 20, 2011

thankful

i m very thankful dat although i face a lot of pro n gt some bad fren but i still gt many gd fren...
they can make me happy...
n they ll concern on me...
when i told them i gt pro, they ll stand beside me...
although they cant do anything but they ll try their best to comfort me...
i know they r concern on me...
even i jz put a sad word on my fb, they ll comment n make joke thr...
so even i sad but after c their funny comment, my mood really can become good...
i said i miss a/s very much, then my very gd bro straight said when i go bec he ll treat me eat...
hahaha~~~
everytime when i feel sad, sure they ll come chat v me n comfort me...
sumtime ll find some funny video clip n called me watch for it to make me happy..
so everytime when i m totally down, but when i think dat i gt all my very very good fren, i feel like i very thankful n motivated myself....
i really thankful i gt all dis fren....

0 comments: