Tuesday, July 7, 2009

bec to utm again....

today is the 3rd day i bec to utm... start my new sem again... now i m 3rd year student ad... haha... dis few days i come bec here is oni full of tired.. coz i m move fr kolej 11 to kolej 12... now i oni know move kolej is a very very tired thing to do... n coz i gt quite much thing so i nid to use my whole energy to move all the thing.. i think i will not bring n buy too much thing ad... dun wan make myself suffer... yesterday start my 1st class.. is Dr ab class... after 1 sem now meet him bec... hehe... dis sem will b a very very suffer sem for me.. coz i take 21 credit at dis sem.. all d 7 subject i take r 3 credit each... i so scare i cant do well at dis sem... but coz i wan 2 take 21 credit n i promise to my PA ad to do well at dis sem.. so now i hv no choice others than i study hard n hard... spend most of my for study... i cant drop any subject even i cant aford for all my 7 subject... i m scare dat i cant do well... but what can i do i ad do decision to take 21 credit at dis sem... so now d oni thing i can do is oni study n spend all my time to study... study n study....
i hope myself can do well.... n i ll pray for myself all d time to do well n i mz believe on my own dat i can do it well.... ^^

0 comments: