Thursday, July 16, 2009

crazy wifiutm ^_^|||

after change to new hostel , my room can access to wifiutm. although the signal is but all d websites run quite fast... actually this is a gd thing for me... coz no nid to pay n can access to internet in d room.. before i nid to pay money to get the access the internet n the room... but d wifiutm is very weird... sometime can receive the signal n sometime cannot... ths is not the worst thing... the thing that is the worstest is sometime i connect to facebook or hotmail but the account that come out is not mine... is others ppl's account. i log out n sign in again n the account after i sign in oso is others ppl's account... d wifiutm really siao ad laaaa..... i so scare that somebody that accidently access my account n do something on my account.. but i hope dis ll not happen.... hopefully all of this weird thing ll over soon... n i can access to wifiutm in my room everyday... ^^

0 comments: