Monday, July 20, 2009

internship

i jz receive d accepted letter fr ocrcc, UM. they ad accepted me to do my internship thr for 20 weeks. i so happy coz finally i gt place for my internship ad... no nid to worry summore... actually i wan find some nearer place de.. coz i wan to bec hoome always ma... but now wat can i do coz USM dun wan me n d company at penang majority dun wan practical training students.. so i hv no choice ad... d oni thing i can do is find at other place that is far away fr my hometown...
n now i gt a place ad... at UM.. KL---ALOR STAR in not far actually coz JB---ALOR STAR is more far away.. haha... so now i jz wait for others company n see they gt replyme or not... if nobody wan me then i ll go UM to do my 20 weeks practical... n can find my frens who study at UM oso.... can meet them always.... but dunno they gt time to meet v me or not.... hehe.....
anyway, really thx to UM coz accept me... if not i really dunno whr can go... i so scare i nid to do at UTM n stay at UTM again during my internship... now i ad sure can fly away fr UTM ad... hoho...
hopefully i can do well in my industrial practical n everything ll go smooth.... n i can find some place to stay at KL to do my internship... wish myself all the best.... haha ^_^y

0 comments: