Sunday, August 2, 2009

sick :(

recently many ppl get sick... n H1N1 is popular in Malaysia now... all my fren all get sick.. some sore throat, cough, fewer and.... i tot i m d healthiest 1.. but tiday when i wake uo i feel dat my whole body is pain... n i start cough n sore throat... n i ad sleep for whole day ad coz i feel very uncomfortable n headache... although d weather is hot but i feel cold n wear sweater for whole day ad.... OMG... y d virus come find me??? i ad nid to eat for my thyroid medicine now nid to eat d medicine for caugh n sore throat... pity me la... i hate to take medicine... woo~~~ woo~~~.hipefully i can get well soon coz i really gt many thing to do.... gt test, quiz, assignment and project.. all make my brain wan explode.. all d virus plz go away fr me.... :(

0 comments: