Saturday, August 8, 2009

y i still awake???

now is 4:27am... y i still awake??? i m searching some information for assignment... d special thing is d information i find is not for my own assignment... actually is for my dearest brother... he call me jz now n tell me he cant on9 to find d information he wan so he call me help him find... n my d line in my room oni can load fast at this time.. so i wait until now then find all d information for my brother.... i din sleep to not oni doing my own assignment but for my brother oso... hehe... so late still nid help him to do... but i hv no choice coz i oni gt 1 n oni 1 bro... i mz help him do anything he wan... if not who can help him do leh... if he cant complete his assignment on time then i ll feel sad oso.. pity him that cant complete his assignment... so mz help him to complete the assignment.... anyway i jz help him find d information n d remain thing he mz do it himself... i really hope my bro can success in everything he do... can try his best to do... so to make sure he can success in everything the oni thing i can do is help him when he nid my help.... but since i m far away fr him so d thing i can help is limited... others thing he mz depends on himself...
my dearest bro, wish u success in ur study n life...
everything in ur life can go smoothly....^.*

0 comments: