Monday, November 2, 2009

artificial intelligence final exam

today is my artificial intelligence final exam...
OMG...
totally difference v d thing i do revision...
i so sad....
T_T
really wan cry during do the question...
still gt 4 subject to go..
hopefully my next 4 subject will be a bit easier for me..
if not i think my result for dis sem ll be KANASAI...
wuu wuu wuu~~~~
i so scare my result ll drop for dis sem..
i dun wan my result drop la..
i wan keep my result increase...
but i think it is difficult for dis sem..
haizzz...
wat should i do now..
except study wat i still can do to make my result become better..
i really dunno leh...
>.<

2 comments:

said...

mai kek sim la....u oredi try ur best liao la....concentrate for the next subject more better la...take it easy

~FonG TeE~ said...

a bit kek sim ma...
y study ad still cant do it...
thx ya..
i ll take it easy n fight for my next subject... ^^