Monday, November 9, 2009

EnD of my 5th sem...

today is d last day of my final exam...
it oso means dat it is my last day for my 5th sem...
i ad finish my 5th sem...
i oni hv 3 sem to go then i can graduate ad....
wakakaka....
but next sem is ,y practical sem...
act a bit worried bout it...
dunno how my life ll going on during my practical sem...
hopefully it ll going smoothly...
hehe...^^
tml i ll going bec to my hometown..
so tiday is d last day i stay at UTM for year 2009...
which means i ll not come bec to UTM anymore until july of 2010...
huh...
finally can leave here a while n go some else place to start my new life...
hehe...
dunno i ll miss UTM or not next sem..
but i think most probably not lo....
mayb ll miss my ji mui here la..
especially my 38 ji mui-->SHI MIN...
we ad stay together for 5 sem continuous adter i enter university...
1st year we r roomate after dat we r neighbour... ^^
next sem we nid to separate ad...
i know she ll miss me a lot...
wakakaka.....
anyway, we ll stay together again during our final exam...

1 comments:

said...

wah..so syok lo...can bek home d...happy holiday....!!