Tuesday, March 16, 2010

finally...........

finally i am finish writing my practical log book until current week...
i ad around 5 weeks din update my log book ad...
after CNY i very lazy to update my log book...
until now, i jz finish update all my log book in 1 shot...
it really make me feel like wan to vomit when i m thinking wat to write in my log book...
coz i ad too long time din update my log book and i ad forget what i had done before to write iin my log book...
now i m recall bec wat i had done before...
dis make me faint~~~ 0<--<
but, luckily i still can recall wat i had done n write in the log book...
if not i oso dunno wat will happen to my practical result...
if fail then wat i should do??
retake practical???
i dun wan...
practical take me 1 sem to complete it...
no way for retake my practical....
luckily i can update all the log book....
thx god.... ^^

0 comments: