Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally come to the end...




Finally my practical is end...
i was finish my presentation to my faculty supervisors yesterday...
and i oso passed up my report to my supervisors...
n he say we no need to send d log book coz he ll access to ITS and get our log book...
wooohooo...
i am finish done all the thing for my 20 weeks internship...
d oni thing is i need to complete my final week log book...
after busy for around 1 week, now i am totally free...
dunno wat to do ad...
jz sit in d lab n on9..
hehe...^^
actually i am very happy during my internship...
i learned a lot....
but seem like is not enough for my PSM..
so i need to learn more during my 2 months holiday...
i am start worried about my PSM..
huhu...T.T
anyway i ll enjoy for few days 1st....
haha....
today go eat ho liao v my ji mui 1st..
then i wan go shopping n find for my CD..
dunno gt ad or not...:P
then thur go out again..
but not yet know whr to go..
after that is time for me to see my 'lovely' DR...
hehe...^^
then i think i ll start find a part time job to do so i gt more money to spend for next sem...
i gt so many thing to buy..
so mz go earn money myself...
hehe...^^
now i ad in holiday mood... XD
hopefully all my plan ll go smoothly....
n d important is i get the part time job n i can buy what ad in my 'to buy list'...
haha...^^

0 comments: