Thursday, April 29, 2010

last day

today is last day of my internship....
d time pass so fast, my 5 month internship is come to d end...
luckily during this 5 month i had learn a lot n hopefully can use it in my future...
i really cant believe i finally finish my internship n july i ll start my last year of university life..
still gt 1 year i ll be grad n start work...
d time pass so fast, i ad almost finish my study life...
after dis internship i gt 2 months holiday, after dat i need to go bec UTM to start my new sem...
2 months holiday is not a short holiday, but i think it ll be pass so fast...
n i really hope dat i can find a part time job so i can earn some money..
hehe...^^
bye bye my internship...
bye bye USM...
bye bye PDCC...

3 comments:

Little Worm said...

hey fong tee, i juz open blogspot, i wan follow ur blog, or u go my place thre follow me oso can...thks u ya, hehe

Starry Night said...

hey...
time passed reali fast...
i tink i know u for about 1 month ad... haha
and it's nice to know u!
thx for all the hp themes tat u gave me... ^^
keep in touch ya~ although u r not 'goyang kaki' in the lab anymore~

~FonG TeE~ said...

hong:okok... i can follow u... no pro de... haha...^^

z-li: ya lo.. we know each other almost 1 month liao lo.. n TVXQ is our 月老.... haha...^^ when wan come find me leh?? july i ll bec to jhr.. dat time u still thr??? no nid thx la... i m now learn do create more high class de.. send to u if i success create it... haha...XD
i so sien leh.. i work at supermarket now... nid to stand 8 hours per day no more goyang kaki in lab liao... i so sad... :(