Wednesday, April 14, 2010

will end soon~~~

finally my practical will end soon...
i oni remain around 10++ days to go...
after i ll finish my practical training....
although is very nice that finally i finish my practical training but is d time for me to write the practical report and pass up all the log book to my faculty supervisors....
i very headache with my practical final report..
i dunno wan to write wat inside my report..
seem there are a lot of thing i had done during practical but i dunno how to write it down...
i very confuse of it la....
wat to write wat no nid to write i oso dunno...
my faculty supervisors is coming to visit me 26th april...
gt around 1 week from now to prepare all the presentation slide and complete the report to pass up to my supervisor...
if i can complete my report before 26th so i no nid to post bec my report and log book bec to university..
it is very convenience but am i can finish my report on time???
i m wonder bout it..
coz until now i oni complete around 30% of my report..
still gt 70% to go..
arrrrrrr!!!!!!
i m going to crazy with all dis stuff...
i dunno wat to do now....
hopefully i can finish it asap..
so i can complete all d stuff for my practical so i can relax before 30th apr...
after dat i can start doing my own thing...
after 30th apr i ll fly everywhr to enjoy the freedom..
haha...
i gt 2 month holiday to enjoy...
wakakaka....
i hope dat i can find a part time to do so i can buy watever i wan to buy...
coz if oni depends on ptptn sure not enough for me to buy d thing i wan... XD
i wan save some of my part time allowance coz next i m going to s'pore...
s'pore is waiting for me....
hehe....

0 comments: