Saturday, June 26, 2010

last day of my part time job

tml is last day of my part time job..
i think dis is the 1st time i been working for so long time for my part time job...
i work for almost 2 month leh...
hehe..
finally i come to d last day of my woking life..
i m really tired of it...
n d ppl thr some i really cant be patient v them anymore...
their behavior really make me angry...
selfish, kepo n.....
but luckily still gt nice ppl thr...
thx for ah san who always help me a lot...
she really a nice gal...
help me in everything no matter what....
really thx to her...
next, is my supervisor ah hua...
her face look fierce but she act is very nice...
treat me very nice...
n next next is ah yan...
she is very nice too...
our shift is almost d same...
i always bec at 11pm v her..
she always help me to queue in front before go bec..
hehe...
really thx to her....
beside that still gt others colleagues who treat me nice...
thx to ah san, ah yan, ah hun n kak rod...
u all is really nice...
coz of u all so my working life will not be so boring...
wish u all can get good sales everyday.....
thx a lot my lovely colleagues..... ^^

0 comments: