Monday, June 7, 2010

to my DEAR CUSTOMERS

recently i work as part time promoter n i see a lot of type of customers...
i wan to tell something to all my DEAR customer.....
first,
i am oni a PART TIME PROMOTER n i m not cashier although my counter is near v cashier counter, so if u gt any problem n u wan to complain plz dun complain to me...
even u complain to me i oso cant help u anything...
plz la...
i am oni part time promoter...
second,
if u wan to buy a lot of thing n dun wan to queue to pay d money then plz dun buy la...
if u feel dat queue to pay d money is waste ur time then dun buy thing la..
jz stay at home...
or dun come shopping when d supermarket is do d sales..
come at normal day n buy expansive thing...
then u no nid to queue jz nid to pay more...
third,
plz dun ask me to put ur goods at d cashier counter which dun hv lot of ppl..
coz i oso dunno which cashier counter gt less ppl...
thr is a lot of cashier counter in the supermarket...
forth,
plz dun open all d clothes dat i had tidy it up...
coz i gt hanging it up for display...
jz look at d display item then tell me wat size u wan, i ll help u find out d size...
plz dun open all d clothes coz it all d sames oni d sizes is different...
fifth,
when i am asking u: :"wat size u wan???"
plz dun answer me:"tak apa i tengok dulu..."
coz when u say dis ur hand is open up all my clothes dat i need quite long time to fold it up....

actually thr r a lot dat i wan to complain....
i oni can complain here coz i know dat "CUSTOMER ALWAYS RIGHT"...
hope dat end of june fast fast come so i can get bec my freedom n no nid work again...
i oso hope dat my supervisor fired me so i hv excuse to say dat i dun wan to work ad..
hehe....
anyway, i mz think positive to enjoy my work so i can hv a gd mood during working time...
i mz endure for my working time coz i wan earn money...
money money money....
hehe...^^

0 comments: