Monday, August 16, 2010

damn expansive lunch in UTM

jz now i m going dabao v my fren since d arcade near my hostel is close coz of puasa...
we go meranti dabao for our lunch....
i take petai n a fish as my lunch...
i tot 1 vege n 1 fish should be around rm3++..
coz normally in utm all d food price is around dat oni..
it will not over too much even if expansive...
but when i go pay for money, d malay aunty tell me rm7...
walao!!!!
petai+fish = rm7????
such a damn expansive lunch for me in utm...
n d malay aunty tell me petai=rm3, fish=rm3.5 so total is rm7...(i think include d rice)
if i know is dat expansive then better i call mcD delivery..
at least more delicious than dis 1...
WTH~~~
really feel not worst leh..
a normal lunch that normally will oni cost rm3++ now i nid to pay double for it..
really kanasai la....
n d pro is, d rice not nice at all...
i eat till wan vomit...
i din finish d fish oso..
i jz eat half of it then throw ad...
i really cant eat it..
such a bad taste lunch but cost me rm7..
i really dunno wat to say ad......
i wont go trh for 2nd time..
dis is my 1st time n oso last time to buy my lunch thr....

0 comments: