Saturday, August 28, 2010

KOREA

my wish is to go korea..
n my faculty global outreach program r going korea at dis coming dec...
dis is a very gd news for me...
n now me n all my fren is work hard to make our wish go korea become true...
we find d cheapest travel agencies, find d way to earn money for our korea trip...
i really hope dat dis time we can success do it n go to korea to make my wish come true...
n d most happy thing is my eldest sister ad promise to borrow me money going thr...
so if it is really success then i can straight pay d money n go thr..
then my wish r come true so fast..
coz i tot i oni can go the after i work..
hehe...
i really wish i can go thr dis dec..
n my sister ad say ll borrow me her winter clothes coz if i go korea at dec at dat time it is in winter...
everything i had prepare...
now oni wait for d confirmation fr d lecturer..
if she say OK then my wish r come true....
i really hope i can go thr....
i wan go KOREA...
plzzz dun make me disappointed dis time...
i ad gt hope on it to go...
dun make me disappointed ar~~~~~~~
i wan d confirmation....
after that i can tell everyboday that i ll go korea n say it loud 'KOREA I M COMING'...
hehe....
when i jz can say it out ar????
d time fast fast come la... ^^

0 comments: