Thursday, August 26, 2010

final year of my university life

if i can done my final year project on time then i can grad on time...
so now is my final year of my university life...
although i gt my fyp to finish but i still do a lot of fun of my uni life...
i had done a lot of thing dat i nvr done b4 in my uni life...
i go travel v my fren...
y dis trip is special is because we din plan properly n jz go thr suddenly..
we today say wan to go then we go travel d next day...
haha....
then i m now bz v global outreach program...
act we wan go hong kong but is too few ppl so cancel...
n now we change our destination t korea...
n now me n my fren r plan for dis trip n hopefully can success dis time...
we plan it so hard n find a lot of information....
n we try our best to earn extra money for this trip although UTM ad sponsor rm1000 each person but it still not enough..
we nid to pay around rm 2500 ourselves...
so we r now planning how to earn extra money to reduce d money we nid to pay ourselves...
hehe... ^^
hopefully our plan to korea will be success dis time n my dream to go korea can come true... ^^

0 comments: