Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3SCB

yesterday after class, my malay fren call me go hv lunch together...
1st time hv lunch with all my malay coursemate...
i m d only one chinese... hehe...
all my malay coursemate get shock when see me....
really nvr go out v them...
next time mz go out always... ^^
n dis sat we r going to azizan's house...
he do an open house n invite us go there to enjoy....
although next week we gt 3 suck presentation but we still ll go his house dis sat n enjoy first...
after dat jz suffer doing our presentation...
dis oso is d 1st time my whole class go out together...
include chinese, malay n indian...
really satu malaysia..
we ad achieve the slogan of the national day...
hehe....
hopefully we all can enjoy very much dat day....
n mz take a lot of photo dat day..
coz is a very special day for me stay at UTM.... ^^

0 comments: