Saturday, October 3, 2009

non-stop work...

the final exam is coming...
oni remain 2 weeks for lecture weeks before study weeks...
so now every lecturer is rush to finish all the syllabus....
the ppl who r suffer is the student-->me.....
all the final project, assignment, quizzes, presentation must be done before study weeks...
so now i'm suffer with all dis stuff...
continuous work for me to finish in 2 weeks....
after that is study weeks ad...
more stuff to finish in dat weeks...
mz study all the subjects for final exam...
many many many thing to study...
especially modeling and simulation....
the lecturer is not here ad..
he go oversea ad...
so mz depends on myself ad....
and the next is ccna...
coz dun understand wat lecturer teach so now mz study myself....
and then is database which is a very confuse subjects....
many thing to remember n all the rules nid to memories....
everything is full in my brain...
my brain now is overload ad...
too much thing inside ad... ^.^|||
i really dunno wan to do which one 1st....
is really too much thing to do ad.....
next weeks the due date of assignment n project is continuos include the quizzes...
gt 3 quizzes next week--->AI, OS and database....
huh!!!
really cant afford ad....
but wat can i do...
to make my result better than last sem, so i mz study hard n hard...
i m learn how to study smart now...
coz study smart is important than study hard....
so now i mz study smart instead of study hard....
wat i can do now is keep my brain fresh and can remember all the thing i had been study...
so start from now i mz take care of myself....
scare that i get sick during final exam period like last sem...
is a scare thing when sick during exam time....
so i wont let it happen to me again.... ^^
aza!!!!! aza!!!!! fighting!!!!!

0 comments: