Saturday, October 10, 2009

very tired but enjoyable....

today after play hard at batu pahat,
now ad very tired ad...
but not yet feel sleepy...
i oso dunno y...
jz feel dat my whole body very pain..
mayb shopping too much ad...
hehe....
after play hard, i nid to study hard ad...
coz oni remain 2 weeks my final exam is coming...
no more time to play ad...
all d time mz ready for study for final exam...
n next week still gt 3 presentation..
haizzz...
each of them oso gt problem de...
sien la lik dat...
but wat to do la..
jz overcome all the problem lo....
huhu... T_T
final is coming still gt such lot thing to do....
hopefully can get gd result for all the presentation lo..
if not i sure cry la...
doing so hard n waste my study time to do it but still get low mark...
but i think all my lovely lecturer wont be cruel like dat la....
hehe....
okok....
now ad 2:30am...
mz prepare to slepe ad..
if not tml cant wake up early to do all my thing..
later not enough time..
then i cry again...
good nite....
hopefully i ll be hv a nice day tml n everyday in my life....
^.^v

0 comments: