Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My BeAr bEaR :D


This is my lovely bear... it is my 21st present given by my coursemate with a mickey mouse watch... but it oso a pity bear... y??? because my ex-roomate--> min always torture it when come 2 my room... she like 2 sit on my bear bear... but luckily my bear bear strong enough.... hehehe.... ping n shi oso like 2 bully it... everytime they come my room sure torture it... coz they jealouse i gt a cute cute bear bear.. hohohoho.... pity my bear bear... hehe... sometime my bear bear ll feel hungry too..:D c d pic... it wanna eat d pear... hehe... it very clever.. before eat d pear it know 2 wear d glove 1st to prevent it hand become dirty... coz if it hand bcome dirty then i wont hug it when i m sleeping... so it ll feel lonely.... hehe... i hv a very cute n clever bear bear accompany me during my university life.... :D thx my fren gv me dis cute bear bear.....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

pilal....////
is ur bear bear greedy lal...
my pear oso wan eat???
dun kno he is fat ad meh???
same with his master....
gigi sakit still wan eat candy???
:d

~FonG TeE~ said...

i mana ada eat candy...
hehe...
now tak sakit ad...
my bear bear x fat la...
it very cute ok....
same v me....
hehe...

CYF said...

lol!!