Monday, September 22, 2008

Nice view from my room

this is d view fr my room.... nice leh... hehe.... i take it through my room window last few day.... i feel it very nice so i take it down... :D since my hostel is very high so hv a nice view.... n my room is at 4th floor so can view a lot of thing through my window.... hehehe..... this is d best thing stay high... hehehe... but is very tired when wanna bek to my hostel after class.... :( anyway, i like my room very much... coz the air is very fresh n cool... sometime i nid 2 turn off my fan at nite coz it really very cool..... so i seldom cloce my window except i m not in room or raining.... :D
hopefully next year i can still stay here n in d same room.... :P a very comfortable room... i love it very much.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i see nothing...

=p

~FonG TeE~ said...

walau...
brian u shot me like dat la...
i know u jealous coz ur room x hv dis nice view...
hahaha...