Monday, September 22, 2008

My Lovely frendssss

Today is d 1st day i use blogspot...
actually my fren had been called me use blogspot b4 but coz of lazy i x use it....
i jz use friendster 2 write blog... ^.^
i open an account today is because i m tooooo freeee in faculty.... nothing to do.....
hehe...
after i write my 1st n 2nd blog here i called my fren view my blog.....
i so surprise coz they so support me n write a lot of comment in my blog.... :P
well d comment they leave in my blog is x related v the title of my blog.... :D
i feel dat they chatting using my blog..... especially d hui shi er lo..... wakakakaka...
however i m very happy coz they so support me-->write a lot of 'comment' in my blog.... :D
i ll write summore blog here if i m free.... all my fren x b shock if c ur face is in my blog o.... :D
thx all my lovely fren.....
Love u all forever...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

ewwwwwwwwww...

remove that ugly yellow shirt guy from the pic please! :P

Unknown said...

no!!!

upload one more ABM picture for everyone to view it...

~FonG TeE~ said...

i ll upload ABM phot...
hehehe....